If you looked at performance support in the past and decided the time wasn’t right for it … it’s time to look again! With new mobile technologies, more cost-effective delivery tools, and lessons learned from successful strategies, the ability to truly embed a learning solution in the workflow, providing just enough information to perform effectively, is now easier than ever.
Why should you attend the Performance Support Symposium 2012?
- It is in Boston, Sept. 13-14
- Your workforce/audience is expecting more “just-in-time” learning instead of “just-in-case” learning.
- New technologies are surfacing and evolving. Wouldn’t it be better if instead of learning about something before you do it… why not learn about it while you do it? Wouldn’t you rather learn that way?
- You’ll discover how you can improve productivity, empower your employees, and amplify investments in training, eLearning, and mLearning by integrating performance support into the mix
- This event offers a unique opportunity to meet and collaborate with colleagues who all have a common interest in performance support, who work in companies just like yours, and who have figured out how to improve employee productivity and performance by delivering “just-in-time” learning directly in the workflow. Learn from peers who have had success with performance support in organizations like these…
I’ll be there! I hope to see you there. Register now!