Information in “2 Clicks and 10 Seconds” to support someone while they work. I am excited by this challenge, presented during the Performance Support Symposium.
What a fantastic conference. More than ever before, my traditional thinking was challenged and I look forward to what will be born out of the inspiration presented by the speakers and the audience.
- Replacing ”Just-in-case” thinking with “Just-in-time”(where appropriate) can save time/money/resources.
- Performance Support is not a part of training, training is a part of Performance Support
- Collaborating content with the masses, not just for the masses. Our backchannel is a great example of that.
- Being more efficient with recording and sharing using smartphone / tablet apps like “Notibility.”
- Not only were the speakers brilliant, but I shared listening and collaboration space with brilliant attendees. Marian Carter shared this idea of how a new employee might need more “training” while a more seasoned employee might need more “performance support”. See screenshot below.
What were your favorite takeaways? What have you been inspired to do next?
Please share in the comments section!
If you did not attend the conference but did enjoy the tips in the backchannel… then what were your favorite takeaways from that perspective?